Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cute moment

Yesterday, Henry helped me in the kitchen while P was still taking a nap. I made apple glazed pork chops and Henry peeled and cored the apples (thanks Grammy and Grampie for the apple peeler...we use it almost everyday!). He was REALLY proud of himself. Porter woke up so I put him in the high chair With a little snack. It was cute when Henry took Porter's little new testament and gave Porter a bible lesson.



This is what he said...
"Porter...the Bible says...Children, obey your parents, for this is right. Thats in Epheswains. The Bible has lots of stories. God made us. You need to make the right choices!! Now, let's pray..."
It was so cute!! :)
Made my heart melt!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Awe, so precious! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

That made me smile and I think it would make his Heavenly Father smile too.

A urora said...

Love it.