Tuesday, August 09, 2011

P is a BIG boy too!

Scroll down to see my post on Henry and potty training and you know we had a big week last week. But, as if I wasn't already going crazy, I decided Porter would have a change too and decided to take his bottle away. He did great and it wasn't an issue. Just something I thought might be a challenge but he's such a big boy and has done great with the transisition. Boy, all sorts of little {BIG} changes around here...my babies are growing up! Porter turned 11 months last week and I'm gearing up for his Party. Can't wait! I found a great graphic designer to help me with the invites and cupcake toppers...my sister-in-law! ;) I can't believe it's almost time for him to be one! :(. He's getting alot better with his balance so walking is coming...!
Funny note...Since Porter has had no bottle...guess what he's started doing...sucking his thumb!! A little late buddy, you're almost a year old! ha!
 Here P is in the grass...doing a little monkey crawl! :)

3 comments:

Shana said...

Thanks for the pics...and the smiles :)

Embracing Every Moment said...

can't wait for the par-tay!! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

Please don't let my stomach touch that grass!!! :)