I am excited BEYOND belief!! Remember when I posted HERE about how my camera when ka-put? Well, Kit did a little research and we ended up sending the camera to Nikon for a clean up/possible repair. Thought we'd see what the damages were. We were SUPER surprised when we got the e-mail stating they'd received the camera and according to the serial No. it still had an extended warranty on it!! So...the UPS guy just rang the doorbell and I got my camera back! I just took a couple quick pictures but I'm off to go play for the rest of naptime...hoping all the sticking and inability to get pictures off have been fixed!! The best part...
Thank you, Jesus! I know it isn't a necessary item but it's a FUN hobby and what a blessing!!
Have a great weekend!! :)


3 comments:
that is awesome!! glad you decided to send it away!!! :)
WOW!!!! So happy for you to have your hobby back and that means we get more pictures to see!!
Now that is customer service. ;-) Happy snapshotting. And oh that ring is looking good.
Post a Comment