It's true.
Pretty much everything I do, I've seen it somewhere else and adapted it to fit our home.
Like I saw this idea HERE. Seriously, why didn't I think of that?! SUCH a good idea. We've been doing this for a little while now at supper and boy, Henry will definately remind us if we ever forget...! So even if we don't live near family, I love how much conversation this brings up about praying for others and talking about family. And Aunt Shana, one week you were picked three in a row! Hoping you were blessed x3!
The pail is really cute but I wanted it sitting out so we use it but didn't want something too cheesy.I wanted it to fit in. The white pitcher works well with my big white dish I keep our produce in for each week (thanks, Amy! Still love it! ;)).
HERS
MINE



5 comments:
awesome idea...might have to use it here...lol! :) thanks for sharing!! :)
go for it!!! Henry will stop us if we forget and say, "we need to pick somebody to pray for"! "I need a stick!" :) Jax would love!
What a great idea!!!!
aww! i love my nephews :) thanks and that is a fabulous idea. even if it isn't "yours" you implemented it for your family and make it work ;)
good idea. I love cruising blogs for ideas. Glad people are willing to share. ;-) (the bowl. oh the bowl!)
Post a Comment