I try to keep this more lighthearted and upbeat. But, for myself I also just wanted to post something to jog my memory later on as the years pass. Henry, this week has been my hardest with you ever and I will add this...let the real parenting begin!
Just keep consistent, this stage will pass. You are doing a great job! Don't get lost though in all the hard everyday life of mom. Keep taking your runs and maybe just sit in a long bath with music too. You are such a blessing for your sons and husband!! The rest of us too!! :)
Oh, another little thought. Try to think what Henry is thinking too. It is hard when he sees Porter doing things and being encouraged then he messes up. Henry is trying to figure out how all this stuff works too!! Adjustments for each of you! Maybe take some time with just you and Henry, he might miss time with just you. You are still doing a great job!!!! Just remember how I use to feel so fed up and now wish I had more time with the kids when they were young.
:-) I promise you these hard days pay off... you'll be grateful you dealt with stuff now... delaying just means more plus 100x worse. As you know, he's so worth it! <3
4 comments:
praying today is better for you!! so hear you! not fun what so ever & probably the hardest thing about being a parent!!
Just keep consistent, this stage will pass. You are doing a great job! Don't get lost though in all the hard everyday life of mom. Keep taking your runs and maybe just sit in a long bath with music too. You are such a blessing for your sons and husband!! The rest of us too!! :)
Oh, another little thought. Try to think what Henry is thinking too. It is hard when he sees Porter doing things and being encouraged then he messes up. Henry is trying to figure out how all this stuff works too!! Adjustments for each of you! Maybe take some time with just you and Henry, he might miss time with just you. You are still doing a great job!!!! Just remember how I use to feel so fed up and now wish I had more time with the kids when they were young.
:-) I promise you these hard days pay off... you'll be grateful you dealt with stuff now... delaying just means more plus 100x worse. As you know, he's so worth it! <3
Post a Comment