Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I promise I won't do this with every picture! ;)

One Month Old!

6 comments:

A urora said...

I love it! My kids love the photos we have of them in similar poses at same ages...

Embracing Every Moment said...

adorable!! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

Agree with the others. Adorable!!
One person asked me Sunday if you had twins? They had seen on face book the boys side by side pictures and thought you had twins. We had a chuckle about that one.

Shana said...

:)

Kit*Grace said...

HAHAHA that is funny Mamaw. I did wonder about that briefly when I posted it but figured most people would get it...
So many friends keep asking if Porter looks like Henry did so I decided to let them decide for themselves! :)

LauraSuz said...

How can you not?! I'm going to do with every picture I have of MG and this baby girl ;)