Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


(Check out them thighs!)
:)

7 comments:

Shana said...

nice hinting :) i should use that tactic and have each kid wear a different word...wonder if it would work?! he reminds me of silas with his full cheeks and rolls.

Kit*Grace said...

Thanks, Shana! Glad you got it...maybe Kit will notice when he comes home from work?! haha :). I think your idea sounds good! We have one set up for next week and I. CAN'T. WAIT!! :)

A urora said...

what a cute little campaigner.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

Embracing Every Moment said...

cutest way ever to get that point across!!! love his chubbiness!! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

That is original!!
Might as well use the cute little man for all the help he can give you.
Now you could have Henry tell Poppa that when he gets home too.hee.hee.

Lindsay said...

I need that onesie! Love the cheeks and thighs!!!