Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BIG Brother Moments

Just wanted to jot down a few things Henry has done to prove he is being a Great BIG Brother! :)

* He is on "pacifier patrol" ALL THE TIME and is so great to help. Many times when I can't even remember where I've laid it last, Henry always knows. If Porter starts crying he will look at me and say, "PACK-a-flyer"? and run and find it. Smarty Pants!

* Life on the go with two proves to never be a dull moment. I've been pumping alot and feeding Porter with a bottle. It goes alot quicker and it's nice at times when we are on the go and that Kit can help feed him, too! Henry has watched us several times "checking" to make sure the milk is not too warm (if we've had to defrost it) and now if I'm in the kitchen getting a bottle ready or vice versa and we ask Henry to go hand the bottle to either Kit and I...he'll put out his wrist, get a drop of milk on his wrist and say, "ready"! hahaha....monkey see, monkey do! ;)

1 comment:

mamaw and papaw said...

That is so sweet!
Glad to hear all is going well with the two boys. Love to all.