It is so unique to take a peek of your baby while developing. What a clear picture. God is so good!!! Really think Henry is excited to be a big brother. Congratulations to you all. We are looking so forward to it. I agree with E. I have a beautiful little dress that is just waiting for a beautiful precious little girl to wear. Hee Hee
Grace! Yippee and congratulations to you all. So happy and excited. When I got on your blog today and saw the baby ticker thing at the top I suddenly thought I'd gotten on Lindsay's blog instead. Then, I saw how little he/she is and realized. And, that ultrasound is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. "Back in the day" we didn't have the four D thing. Amazing to see God's creation right there isn't it. God bless you all. mwr
9 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is an amazing ultrasound sound pic! Sooo excited for you:) Henry's grin beats all!
Congrats! We are all so excited! E ordered a girl and is suggesting names... I'll get that list to you! ;-)
i agree with shana...awesome picture of the baby & henry's grin :) very exciting!!
YAY!!!! So very excited for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love this news!!
AAAAAHHHHH CONGRATS!!!!! SOOOOO happy for all four of you!!!!! how exciting!!!!!
How exciting!!! Congratulations on the little kumquat!!!
Angela
It is so unique to take a peek of your baby while developing. What a clear picture. God is so good!!! Really think Henry is excited to be a big brother. Congratulations to you all. We are looking so forward to it. I agree with E. I have a beautiful little dress that is just waiting for a beautiful precious little girl to wear. Hee Hee
Grace! Yippee and congratulations to you all. So happy and excited. When I got on your blog today and saw the baby ticker thing at the top I suddenly thought I'd gotten on Lindsay's blog instead. Then, I saw how little he/she is and realized. And, that ultrasound is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. "Back in the day" we didn't have the four D thing. Amazing to see God's creation right there isn't it. God bless you all.
mwr
Post a Comment