... I got up early to put in a breakfast casserole that I am taking this morning to MOPS so thought I would take a minute to put an update on here before H wakes up...
We had such a nice weekend! We enjoyed eating at the Varsity (and running into people we knew!) and a LONG afternoon at IKEA. Henry did such a GREAT job and kept himself entertained by people watching and pointing out all the babies! :) We saw so many options for Henry's playroom and walked away with a better idea of storage to use, so we considered it a successful trip!
Sunday we finally made it back to church. We had missed a couple weeks with Henry's cold so it is always great to get back! Henry wore his Colts jersey (thanks to A. Lindsay & U. Troy) to church in the morning. The weather was so nice we spent the afternoon outside in the back yard (to which Henry was obsessed with the cabinet doors on the grill the ENTIRE time...oh, and the dog bowl!) and finally came inside at the start of the superbowl.
3 comments:
outside on super bowl Sunday? nice. love his jersey!
Henry looks like his face is changing a little. Glad you all got back to church and enjoying the outside too.
Love the pictures! I agree that he is changing, I guess it must be the 'baby' part leaving and the little boy moving in. Enjoy every moment for it will seem like the changes come too fast. It seems like only a few years that his papaw was little like that--its good memories.
Grammy and Grampie
Post a Comment