
Handsome Henry all ready to go!

Warming up to Miss Betty and checking out the birds in the cage.

I wish I would have looked at my batteries before we left this morning. They were practically dead so I only got in a few shots. We went south today and visited Miss Betty. Henry did so well and was a very smiley guy at pretty much everyone. He even let alot of the other residents hold him. He walked around like he owned the place and he practically did...taking a baby into a rehab facility...he could have anything he wanted. Who doesn't love visitors?? He had smiles and kisses for Miss Betty. It is always nice to brighten someone elses day!
6 comments:
what sweet pictures! how nice to do that! he sure looks older!! :)
Wow how cute he is just looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore. Ayden is looking at the photos with me and keeps saying Hi Henry and grandma
I love Henry's new hair cut! He's gotten so big! :)
you're so right about taking kids to those type of places. :-)
Okay, with Henry's hair like this, he really looks like Kit.
I am sure he was a big hit with the residents. What a great thing to give to Henry the gift of putting smiles on others faces.
You are a special momma!!
I thought the same as Amy-he is looking more Kit like :) What a fun trip to take and I can tell by her smile she LOVED having you visit!
Post a Comment