I've been able to see some gorgeous "winter wonderland" pictures on our friends and family blogs so I thought I'd show you what we woke up to this morning!
did they close the schools? awww...bummer on snow days...i've been tryin' to get josh to take a snow day the past two days..no such luck..humpf..enjoy the dusting :)
If it's anything like the tiny little flurry I recieve when living in San Antonio (which wasn't even as much as you have posted)... the locals are going crazy, and there are reports of people stuff some in jars to put in their freezers, because their children havenever seen snow before.... :o)
This morning Henry & I went out to run a few errands and every radio station I flipped to kept announcing, unless there is an emergency you shouldn't be out! ha! I guess some areas did receive more ice but for us, the blacktop is all clear...too funny!! :)
8 comments:
that looks like a heavy frost! lol
I know, I had to do a double take b/c I thought all it did do was frost :). No snow day for Kit, bummer!! :(
did they close the schools? awww...bummer on snow days...i've been tryin' to get josh to take a snow day the past two days..no such luck..humpf..enjoy the dusting :)
If it's anything like the tiny little flurry I recieve when living in San Antonio (which wasn't even as much as you have posted)... the locals are going crazy, and there are reports of people stuff some in jars to put in their freezers, because their children havenever seen snow before.... :o)
"Walking In A Winter Wonderland"
For you guys in Georgia that is a lot.
Enjoy the white.
This morning Henry & I went out to run a few errands and every radio station I flipped to kept announcing, unless there is an emergency you shouldn't be out! ha! I guess some areas did receive more ice but for us, the blacktop is all clear...too funny!! :)
i like the dogs pawprints in the snow...
oh this is tooo funny!!!! IT'S A BLIZZARD!!! haha
Post a Comment