***
Henry has really started using his hands to communicate recently. He now waves properly, blows kisses and just this past week blew us away with using sign language! ha! We used it for several months but with the holidays and his lack of return signs I just stopped. I knew that I wasn't using them consistently and just decided to drop the issue. But, all of the sudden last week Henry started signing, milk, more, eat, all done, just like that! So, it's been fun to communicate with him using sign language!
Also, the weekend while we were looking at his touch and feel farm book and he was saying, "baa" for sheep, "wo, wo" for dog (woof, woof), na,na for horse (neigh, neigh)
too cute!
5 comments:
aww..thanks for the kiss henry! sounds like you are becoming quite the BiG bOy!! how exciting for momma & poppa!
Yeah! Way to go Henry! I've noticed the same thing with Cole at times. It seems I'll use a sign over and over with no response from him and then several weeks later out of the blue he'll start signing back at me! It's amazing how much they really do understand and how good they are at communicating back to us w/ made up sounds or hand gestures. Keep up the signing! He's at the age where he should be able to learn a sign within a week or even days!
Thanks for the kiss, Henry.
We are blowing one back to you.
Glad you love your toy box and are getting use to opening and closing.
Wait until he climbs into it.
Love you all!!!
*mmmmwah* i'm blowing a kiss back at you mr. henry :)
love you,
auntie shana
Love the pictures! and the surprises that he's surprising you with. Keep up the good work. I wonder what else he has stored away. They are like sponges at this age. JUST SQUEEZE HIM EVERY NOW AND THEN!
Grammy and Grampie
Post a Comment