There is not alot going on around here! We are taking it easy and enjoying some sunshine that is finally coming our way! The weekend started off by Henry & I having a lunch date and it was quite delightful. We usually only go out to lunch if we are meeting up with friends but I decided to take along my sidekick and we enjoyed nice conversation and yummy food! Yesterday Kit was so generous to be resident Mr. Mom for the day and allowed me to get some things done around the house as well as going out with a friend to the movies...that was quite nice! So, since it's hard to photograph the always-moving-monkey I thought I would give you a glimpse into the everyday naptime life of Henry...when he's done that is! After his nap, you can usually hear him talking up a storm and playing with his soft critters that reside in his crib. I'll give him a few minutes to play and by the time I go to get him, he has tossed all his friends overboard.


3 comments:
he sure is giving you a look! how sweet and what a special memory to save :)
I really love the pictures and the post for today. Such a sweet little man you have there. I am glad you got out of your normal routine and saw a movie and then had lunch today with your sidekick. What a wonderful family you are. What a blessing you are to both of us.
he does 'forlorn' well. :-)
Post a Comment