So, here is a video clip from last night (please ignore the supper stained shirt)! H is getting much better and taking a handful of steps at a time now. Enjoy!
awww..what a big boy!! thanks for sharing...so wish we could see him do it in person but so thankful for the blog!! look out now, momma..get them runnin' shoes on :)
6 comments:
awww..what a big boy!! thanks for sharing...so wish we could see him do it in person but so thankful for the blog!! look out now, momma..get them runnin' shoes on :)
just wanted to say jax keeps wantin' to watch this over and over and just grins :)
AWWWWW!!! I'd say he has it down! Good job Henry:) Thanks for sharing!!
Way cute!!!!!
He is doing a great job. I agree look out and get ready to run. I am glad too for blog and video.
All we can say is WOW!!! So glad
we get to share it with you. He sure
is his own decision maker.
Grampie and Grammy
More, I want more. He is so cute to watch.
mwr
Post a Comment