He is such a handsome, helpful Henry! :)
he is getting better!! :)
LOVE IT!! Thanks so MUCH!! He is getting so big!! :) YaY Henry!!!
I love that he looks down the hall as if he has to double check, boastfully, just how far he pushed it... then giggles, like "oh yeah, check it out, I did it!"
Were is the gate for the top of the stairs????I just had to say it. I know you two watch him like a hawk.Love the videos he is such a good helper.
Where it should be.
WoW! He does have it down and I thought the same thing as Amber...checking his progress:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE IT!! Thanks so MUCH!! He is getting so big!! :) YaY Henry!!!
I love that he looks down the hall as if he has to double check, boastfully, just how far he pushed it... then giggles, like "oh yeah, check it out, I did it!"
Were is the gate for the top of the stairs????
I just had to say it. I know you two watch him like a hawk.
Love the videos he is such a good helper.
Where it should be.
WoW! He does have it down and I thought the same thing as Amber...checking his progress:)
Post a Comment