Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The B Family Christmas



We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family on the 23rd. There was tons of yummy food and fun! This year I loved getting TWO quilts. Well, I guess one was technically for my birthday (a bit belated) and for Christmas. WHAT FUN! I love that and the fact that my hope chest that Kit made me is getting full of handmade treasures!! After Christmas and Henry's nap, we celebrated his birthday! It is proven that he got better and better with what to do with his birthday cake! ;) That evening, we all gathered around for a game of gestures and trying out the Bop-it!


K & G



Hands down his favorite toy of the season! Great pic Aunt Amy!!

1 comment:

A urora said...

Glad we made it work so we could all be under one roof for a bit! It was good to see you all.