I'd say good growing! Like your boots too:)
I forgot to ask...are those the John Deere boots?!
gReAt sTaTs & bOOtS!!
No, not the Johnny Poppers :(. I couldn't see spending the $$ for those. These are Mossy Oaks from w/m and they were very reasonable!
I saw those at w/m and thought they were adorable! When I looked in the picture I couldn't tell since it had the green stripes. I don't blame you for not getting the expensive ones ;)
Love the boots and the little face that goes with them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'd say good growing! Like your boots too:)
I forgot to ask...are those the John Deere boots?!
gReAt sTaTs & bOOtS!!
No, not the Johnny Poppers :(. I couldn't see spending the $$ for those. These are Mossy Oaks from w/m and they were very reasonable!
I saw those at w/m and thought they were adorable! When I looked in the picture I couldn't tell since it had the green stripes. I don't blame you for not getting the expensive ones ;)
Love the boots and the little face that goes with them.
Post a Comment