Too cute. Now the real question is, did you give the bag to him or did he find the bag and help himself?:-) Cole tried to pick handfuls up at a time and shoved them in his mouth--so I taught him to pick one up at a time. Next thing I know, he is rapidly putting one fish at a time in his mouth--much faster than he is eating them. LOL!
3 comments:
Yum! Super cute:)
very cute..jax saw them and was saying "feeshh...feeshh"...thanks for sharing!
Too cute. Now the real question is, did you give the bag to him or did he find the bag and help himself?:-)
Cole tried to pick handfuls up at a time and shoved them in his mouth--so I taught him to pick one up at a time. Next thing I know, he is rapidly putting one fish at a time in his mouth--much faster than he is eating them. LOL!
Post a Comment