Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Henry's first trip to Pizza King












We LOVE Pizza King!! (YES! Better than Arni's!!) When we were first married and lived in town, we went to Pizza King every Thursday night for dinner. I haven't had Pizza King for at least a year and we never have time to squeeeze a trip in so, we made sure this time I got my macho nachos!! :). The FUNNIEST thing happened when we were there. Of course, the place is always ran by teenagers and we've had some other funny moments there, too. One time when we asked for our pizza three-quarters done, there was a moment of silence followed by, "you only want us to bring out 3/4 of your pizza??" LOL. Anywho, the teenager was bringing out our drinks and nachos and Henry wouldn't stop staring up at him. So, I touched Henry's arm and asked him in a polite voice, "Can you say HI?". Of course, the worker didn't look up and just heard me ask the question and in all honestly, I didn't say Henry's name in front of the question so...... It was quiet for a few seconds and then the teenager looked at Henry and said, "HHHHIIIII" in a terrified voice. LOL!!!

good times

:)

4 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

That is a really good laugh. I could just picture the two of you trying to keep straight faces.

Embracing Every Moment said...

thanks for the laughs!!

Lindsay said...

Hahaha...silly teenagers!

Anonymous said...

haha that's hilarious! PK workers are one of a kind.

Laurasuz