Saturday, December 05, 2009

First Shiner before his First Birthday...


Today we had Henry's one year pictures and some family pictures taken. The last place we took pictures at was on some railroad tracks and poor Henry fell onto some rocks. It sure puffed up quickly! I'm sure he'll have a story to tell everyone at church tomorrow :(.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I FEEL his PAIN!!! Those darn rocks got me about 3 weeks ago. :o) I landed cheast first against the track, and I was bruised armpit to armpit :o) Poor guy... I can tell you, it is a killer pain :o)

Good luck defending your mom talents to the church tommorrow:o)

Embracing Every Moment said...

awww...poor guy! glad you were able to get the pictures taken and the weather was nice! can't wait to see them :) those eye ones are always fun..

Embracing Every Moment said...

oh and i forgot...it's only the beginning...just wait until he is walking...

mamaw and papaw said...

Poor little man.

A urora said...

least it was after the pics!