Friday, July 24, 2009

Who does he look like?

"Who does he look like?" That would be the question we hear ALL the time these days...some family, some friends, but mostly strangers ask us...alot!
While I was home I grabbed a few pictures of mine and decided to post evidence that Henry looks alot more "Berninger" than "Cadwallader". There are many times a certain look or facial expression will remind me of Kit but after looking back at my pictures, I think it's clear that he tends to favor me. Especially his eyes, nose, chubbines...haha :)
And *Grampie* I know you have wanted to see pictures for a while now not believing I was, in fact, chubby but please look at the last picture for confirmation. My legs are, in fact, spilling out over my shoes :). Me at 15 months
Me at 18 months
me at 4 months

Me at 7 months old

Me at 15 mos
Me at 5 months

Me at 15 months

3 comments:

A urora said...

you had cankles!

Grampie&Grammy said...

Grace, seeing is believing! Henry gets his size honest. He's a good mixture, maybe the looks come from one side and the attitude come from another--do you reckon? Really, Henry will be himself and Mamma and Pappa are just to be good guides and allow him to be himself. You are both doing a great job. He'll show forth a little of both of you throughout the years.

Thanks for the time we had visiting.
Grampie and Grammy

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, Grace...you were such a chunk! No offense 'cause now your tiny but I am cracking up! Anyways, I definitely think he looks like you with a little bit of Kit mixed in:)