
I recently rediscovered my smoothie maker and have been having one every morning for breakfast. Smoothies are so healthy for you, too!
Well, except for the whipped topping but strawberry, banana, peaches, yogurt, orange juice...yummy!!
Also, Henry thinks the smoothie maker is hilarious and he is quite content to sit in his highchair and watch the whole process which totally works for me! :)What did YOU have for breakfast?
8 comments:
looks very yUmmY!! i had blueberry special K...not near as exciting as yours! :) did henry get a taste?!?! :)
YES! he did and wanted it rather than his oatmeal...cant say that I blame him :)
Orange juice and yogurt for me.
Your smoothie looks really good!!!
It's so much fun to discover things we forgot about.
Enjoy!!
I have a fruit smoothie every morning for breakfast too!!! (along with half a whole wheat bagel) Try adding a handful of spinach to it...sounds really gross but is completely tasteless and adds good vitamins:)
Lindsay-
Do you buy frozen fruit or freeze your own? I'll have to try some spinach leaves...thanks for the tip!
I was going to mention putting spinach in it too, but Lindsay beat me to it. :-) I add a whole cup. You really can't taste it. Blueberries work best b/c then you can't see the spinach and you can fool your kids (when he gets older)
:-)
mwr
Oh, and don't forget the flax seed meal and vitamin C powder. :-)
I've done both...freeze my own fruit or just buy the frozen mixed fruit. Depends on what is cheapest at the time:)
oh yeah, flax seed. and vitamin c powder. a must. :-)
Post a Comment