Glad to see a spoon in that boy's hand. IWhen I took Emily for her 18 month check up the pedi asked me if she can feed herself. Of course she could feed herself. I cut up little pieces of food and she picked them up herself to eat them. It had just never occured to me to give her a spoon. I was so embarrassed. :-) mwr
6 comments:
looks pretty yummie!! like his onesie, jax has those same ones!! :) cute cute!
You go Henry!!!
How cute is he!!
Glad to see a spoon in that boy's hand. IWhen I took Emily for her 18 month check up the pedi asked me if she can feed herself. Of course she could feed herself. I cut up little pieces of food and she picked them up herself to eat them. It had just never occured to me to give her a spoon. I was so embarrassed. :-)
mwr
What a great way to remember what his favorites were! Like the new look of your blog too:)
MWR- You make me laugh!! Henry LOVES spoons and wants to help!! :)
Shana-Thanks, I have trouble with commitment for a blog background...always just "Trying" one out!! :)
can't wait to kiss that boy!
Post a Comment