Friday, October 10, 2008

More pictures

Yeah! Last night our little bug arrived--safe and sound!
Before
After!
Pantry is door on left and straight through other door is the laundry area which leads into garage.Busy little Helpers :)
This morning my parents made an offer I couldn't refuse and offered to paint the "sitting room" and 1/2 bath on the first floor so all the rooms will have a fresh coat of paint. It didn't take me long to decide which colors to use and after a quick trip back to Lowe's they are already busy working. I'll have to post those pictures as we go along. Once the baby bedding gets ironed, I'll have to post a picture of the nursery color. It turned out really good!!!!
One glitch is that we can only put one couch in the family room so instead of having our office downstairs with the piano we have turned it into the sitting room complete with a white chair, couch and piano. Then, one guest room has the day bed and office combined leaving one room just for guests :).

4 comments:

Angela Humphrey said...

It all looks very beautiful!! Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Best wishes in your new home!
Angela

mamaw and papaw said...

How beautiful!! I am so happy for you!! Of course that doesn't mean we don't miss you terribly.

mamaw and papaw said...

What a change with the color. Of course I love the red. It really makes a huge difference in making it your home.
Love,
mom

Embracing Every Moment said...

Love It!!! Can't wait to see the nursery!! :)