Well, I made it through my first Monday. It was rather strange to be home during a week day let alone in a new city, new state. My big accomplishment was getting 6 loads of laundry done, folded, ironed and put away! The dogs and I went on a walk and looked at hospitals and doctor offices. I wanted to make a trip to the post office but forgot they were closed today for Columbus Day. The dogs and I were never so happy to see Kit come home!
After supper we took another walk around the neighborhood and we also had a good laugh seeing Kit mowing our postage stamp lawn with his big 'ol tractor :)
2 comments:
Just think only 9 Mondays left & then it will be a Monday with Baby C :). Love Ya!
Good point Kenlyn! Makes it seem not so far away when you put it that way...YIKES!! Glad you survived Grace-it will get easier.
Love you,
Shana
Post a Comment