Too Funny!!1 What a good laugh. You all look so realistic. It is scary. Grace you look like you should be a teacher. Kit's hair is really something. How fun to do. We on the other hand look like Josh and Kenlyn's for real. I said Josh looks a lot like Tim did with that hair and the flip even. My hair was straight like that for my senior picture. What fun. Thank you for sharing. Is this what you three to all day while you are home. It is great modern technology. Love, Mom
LOL!! If our husbands only knew what us girls did while they are hard at work...lol. They never know where we are going to plaster their faces to get a good laugh.
7 comments:
LOL!! I am dying!! I thought about the 50's but Josh wouldn't cooperate..lol!
LOLLOLOLO! That is soo funny! Does that mean Mike and I have to do the 60's?!?!?
Go for it!!! LOL
oh yeah, i think so :)
Too Funny!!1
What a good laugh.
You all look so realistic. It is scary. Grace you look like you should be a teacher. Kit's hair is really something. How fun to do. We on the other hand look like Josh and Kenlyn's for real. I said Josh looks a lot like Tim did with that hair and the flip even. My hair was straight like that for my senior picture. What fun. Thank you for sharing. Is this what you three to all day while you are home. It is great modern technology.
Love,
Mom
LOL!! If our husbands only knew what us girls did while they are hard at work...lol. They never know where we are going to plaster their faces to get a good laugh.
Yeah, you should have seen Kit's face when I showed this to him. My life used to be stressful! Can you tell I'm getting settled into retirement?!
Post a Comment