I know, the little sheep collection at Target is AdOrAbLe...I can't wait. I am so getting excited now that the baby has a room, crib set up,etc and yesterday I went through gifts to see what we have. It'll be here before we know it :) We are really getting excited to find out if this is a boy or girl! How fun :)
4 comments:
How cute is that! Are you getting even more excited?!?! Only 69 days..wow that means Christmas is coming!! :)
I know, the little sheep collection at Target is AdOrAbLe...I can't wait. I am so getting excited now that the baby has a room, crib set up,etc and yesterday I went through gifts to see what we have. It'll be here before we know it :) We are really getting excited to find out if this is a boy or girl! How fun :)
Grace! I saw your blog link through facebook. Blogs are great for keeping family updated!
Awww-my heart is melting! How sweet is that! Thanks for the pic-now I get to picture who goes inside it:)
Post a Comment