It was quite the ordeal, but we were able to get the white chair in the room!
I couldn't be any happier with the way this baby bedding turned out. My mom and Granny spent a fair share of time putting it together and although the room has a ways to go before it's "finished" I love the paint color with the bedding. I can't wait to get the curtains, pillow, quilt and matching sheet for the bed and then it be a whole matched set!! :)
4 comments:
Love It!! Good Job Jean & Granny!! :)
It looks really nice Grace! I like your color choices throughout the house:) Thank goodness for busy little helpers-it makes such a difference to make it yours! Keep the pics coming!
Shana
Thanks! It's all coming together quite nicely :). I know, Mom and Granny couldn't have made the bedding look any cuter! I can't wait to see the window curtains, pillow and quilt.
Well... we are estatic to see the Chocolate and Green... They appear to be dead on matches to our master and bath... which is great news to us, because that means that others will like it as well. They are the only two rooms we have been most concerned about for the sell.
I am also relieved to see the red in the kitchen... yesterday I thought you were going with easter egg blue!... thought is seemed out of your genre in decor... maybe it was the primer?
It's coming together rather quickly... not sure how you made so many choices so quickly! It generally takes us some time to decide and once we decide... we usually change our minds once at the store... only to change again.
The bedding turned out super... but who expected anything different from the master sewers!
Hope there were no further breakings of your belongs... and hope the "wonder where it will end up" batch of belongs made it down safely.
You'll have a blast meeting new people and making new friends... everyone should move away from home at some point in life! It'll be a great experience for all three of you. You'll be amazed at how quickly GA will become "home"... and a place you will be sad to leave, shall another opportunity arise.
Tell Jean and Bob to have a safe trip home... and if they give us some notice, they might be lucky to have a place to catch dinner on their way home.
We look forward to seeing all of it in person this December/Jan!
Take care!
Post a Comment