Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Under the Knife"



Well, tomorrow morning is the big day! I get my widsom teeth out! I asked Kit to take a picture with me to post on here for the last post I'll probably have for a while and he took it upon himself to do a "senior" portrait of me. Finally, I was able to get a quick snapshot. I would appreciate everyone's prayers for tomorrow and for a quick recovery. I hope everyone has a great Memorial day weekend!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are lifting you up. We love you!

A said...

HAVE FUN!!

Grace said...

Have Fun?! That's your advice?? haha thanks Am! I sure it will be a blast! I am glad it's raining today so I won't want to be outside. I already got my cleaning and laundry done like I usually do on Fridays...hope Kit likes watching Chic Flics! :)

Grace said...

BTW...Mallory's Message was adorable!!