Saturday, May 12, 2007

Landscape

As much as we have worked on the inside of our house, we've taken advantage of the nice weather and tried to make some improvement to the outside! There are all kinds of before and afters below. I know some of the plants look "dead" but they were almost all free since they were transplants and since our labor was free it made it a cheap way to change curb appeal. Also, i've started a garden, cross your fingers folks!! ;)
Before
Only Kept the Rose Bush & Little Tree
After



I thought these pots turned out cute






Closer view of Flower Bed



We took out a lot of stuff!



Like these for example



See they are gone

before
before

After, not much changes; same as below


After
Digging up rock is no fun stuff at all so all we have is Kit digging up the bushes and the after shot. We pretty much got frustrated and haven't got back to it...yet :) (I can't stand unfinished projects!!)

1 comment:

zach said...

nohing beats a little sweat equity