Here I am sitting before the computer this evening, I've made it through another Monday! Honestly though, Kit and I have been so blessed. We are thrilled with our house and all the things we get to do outside/ inside. The Lord has provided for us above and beyond. It is nothing by our doing but by God's grace! Tonight we were talking about where we were a year ago. Then, two years ago. It's amazing to see the changes that have occured.
I'm just sitting here listening to Watermark so in awe. God is awesome beyond measure. We had a awesome sermon on Sunday about how our relationship with Christ is personal but not private. So, I give it all to Christ tonight. My anxieties about my wisdom teeth extraction and our septic tank problems which we have to fix ASAP :) and our Bug's one eye that's burnt out and the switch that is broken so you can't fix it without taking it to a shop. God knows them all and HE is the one I want to control my life, not me!
Be Blessed,
Grace
1 comment:
You couldn't have said it better! We are so blessed in so many ways. Sometimes I think we need to sit there and really focus on what God has done for us. Sometimes I think we get so used to routine and forget to thank him for all he does for us. We serve an AWESOME God!! It is so comforting to know that he is in control and we don't have to worry about anything, he is there to carry us through. We love you guys and are so blessed to have you. Your in our prayers :)
Post a Comment