Friday, April 13, 2007

Dr. Perry

Well, the saga continues! I went to see another (yes, another!) oral surgeon regarding my wisdom teeth.

Below is the man that is going to do it! Dr. Michael Perry. I know, I know in this picture he looks more like a woman but whatever, I must admit that I actually liked the fact that he had a bit of an "attitude". He was confident that he would successfully extract my wisdom teeth. He was reasonable that there is a risk involved regarding my mandibular nerve and the potential for chin numbness but was practical in that we both agreed there is a higher risk for infection with the partial extractions. As of today, I set my surgery for May 25th. I just hope I don't call back in and cancel it!

Kenlyn, they offered me April 27th for my surgery but I was like, "oh, that's before Vera! That won't work...." They just gave me a weird look! haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Grace! Way to take one for Vera!! :) I think he looks more like a woman because of the pink!! I am glad you finally found someone. See you next weekend!

A said...

ooooooooouuuuuuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!