Monday, April 02, 2007

Meet JD




Yeah! Kit finally found a good used mower! My husband is obsessed with making sure the grass is cut. It's 8:53 p.m. and he's still mowing :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!! Looks just like ol'big smoke! If you ever need it worked on ol'Jim will be there to help ya! All ya need now is a blade to scoop your drive in the winter! Take care see you this weekend! Love Ya All!

A said...

I thought the plan was for Grace to mow...? ha ha

Grace said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe how worried everyone is about "What's Grace got to do" my my....Believe me, I've got enough things and hopefully when it gets good and sunny enough to get a tan then I'll take over on Fridays :)

A said...

Kit-- BEWARE! if Grace mows, it is only to get a little sun, so she won't mow in any shady areas.
Ask mom, she only let her mow twice(?) 3 times tops.
ha ha