Thursday, September 05, 2013

Porter is {THREE}!!

Oh.... Porter Ryan, Pman, Porter pie, sweet P, pecan porter, Poe, chicken little, how are you THREE?



Hard to believe all we've experienced since you joined our family! You told me the other day how much you LOVE Texas. I think the days of going to the pool won you over ;).



Porter, I'm not sure can have a bad day. You are always giggling over something!! You absolutely love going to class at church and always find a new friend on the playground! Not to mention you always seem to say something REALLY loud & funny to get everyone's attention while shopping! You and Henry tell each other all the time you are each others best friends. Somedays you are best friends...others...oh my. You are starting to enjoy Wells more. ESP since he can play a good game of throwing the ball back and forth and tag.



We look forward to how you will grow this year as we give you more responsibility around the house. I can't wait to see you with your little sister...I know you'll be great.



You wear a 3T, size 7-8 shoe and love sleeping with your puppy & bear.



You are the messiest child I've ever been around. No joke. We are working on it but dirt seems to always find you ;) you have the BEST imagination and are always going on an adventure!!!



We love you, sweet P! So glad you are in our family!!!


3 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

What a treasure in your family and ours!
We love you, Porter. Hope you had a terrific
3rd birthday!

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Porter! You are such a cutie pie!

maleah said...

Happy Birthday Pman!
Can't wait till we see you again!! Love you!!