The nursery took a lot of time but we are so happy to say it's finished! Well, still have some stuff to do like trim on the curtains and adding decor with her name and such but...I'll let the pictures do the talking!! :)
Too hot to work in the garage. Had not thought about that till we saw the pictures. The paint probably would not dry! Dad says " I bet that was fun trying to paint with three boys!"
5 comments:
Too hot to work in the garage. Had not thought about that till we saw the pictures. The paint probably would not dry!
Dad says " I bet that was fun trying to paint with three boys!"
Can't wait to see her and you guys!
Can't wait to see her and you guys!
Loooooove it!!!!
It really turned out great! You guys did a great job! :) Love it all!!
Post a Comment