Monday, July 15, 2013

Life according to iPhone pics

This was after my 24 week appt when I was feeling awful after my glucola test.




The boys completed swimming and had so much fun! We loved miss Ally!




I am dying over this adorable little romper Auntie Kenlyn & the boys sent baby girl. So adorable!!




I need to write a post about our fun with mamaw & papaw during their visit but this was Wells enjoyable some of the fun at the children's museum :-)




The blue bell ice cream factory was a hit!




Oh my. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around a baby GIRL coming in October! By the way..she might be 2 before she has a name! Haha!!




Paint samples for the nursery. H lined up all these paint swatches by himself...I told him to just throw them up. Not H. Ever so precise :-)




P&W after a long bike ride.




P even took a spin on the alley cat for a little bit.




Hanging pictures around the house. It's been a bigger challenge than I imagined.




That's about it. Lots of projects about to be under way to get things done before October!

3 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Love, love that romper!! I can't wait til she wears it...EEK! :) Looking forward to seeing all the projects come to life! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

Wonder where Henry gets the organization skills! He gets it honestly!

mamaw and papaw said...

The cousins are sure thinking of names. Ok mamaw is too.