
We got another ultrasound this week and it was amazing! Baby girl...yes she is still a SHE ;) looks just perfect and was wiggling and kicking around the whole time. We got a few sweet pictures of her face and I can't stop staring at them. She just looks so much like Kit to me in the pictures and not so much the boys. I can't wait to see if maybe she'll have lighter hair??



It was a great appointment and we are very much looking forward to October!
I grabbed this picture off my blog when I compared all the boys during Wells' pregnancy...and added baby girl. Henry's pic was taken at 34 weeks so he has a lot more chub but the other 3 were all at 28 weeks

When doing the ultrasound the tech and the radiologist both commented on how beautiful she was and asked if my boys were so handsome. Kit had to laugh when I just straight out said, "yes, we have very beautiful babies!" Lol. Yeah, I know I am VERY biased but I do think that the boys were VERY pretty babies. He said he just had to chuckle because I just put it right out there. Well, this proud momma thinks they are all beautiful!
1 comment:
LOL:)
You deserve to be a proud Momma!
Love seeing the comparisons.
She just looks soooo sweet!
Post a Comment