Sunday, October 14, 2012

{My Mom}.

Moms. They are pretty cool. My mom is a great mom. I had surgery 6 weeks ago and was in desperate of help. I couldn't lift anything over 20 pounds for 6 weeks. That means no lifting Henry or Porter or...oh ya.. Wells in his car seat. So that pretty much meant I couldn't do a lot of things. She came. She lived with us for 6 weeks. And worked. Very hard. Our little house is a busy one with days filled with feeding, changing, loving on boys & a little housework in between all of that. She worked. She worked very hard. We are so thankful. So grateful. Not sure how we could've functioned well without those extra set of hands to pick up babies & love on them while I was healing. Thanks, Mom. We sure love you & thank you for the help. It made recovering fun having you with me :).





















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Such a blessing to you and your family! Glad she could help you all!!
Thank you, Jean.

Lindsay said...

Awwww, moms are the best!

Embracing Every Moment said...

I love the last pic! Did memaw win any medals...haha! ;o) So glad she was able to come down & help out! True blessing! :)

Embracing Every Moment said...
This comment has been removed by the author.