We painted pumpkins this weekend and it's always so fun to see the boys love doing such simple things and it brings so much joy. I am THAT mom who uses washable paint. So...you guessed it...when it rains, we get to paint the pumpkins again!! HA! I know I probably only have another year or two before it's no longer "fun" or "cool" but it is still very exciting to the boys after a rain that the pumpkins are all clean again and needs some new paint! ;)
We finished the weekend making apple crisp for Kit and this yummy dish never disappoints. A warm, fall favorite! :)
Okay, I feel I need to put a disclaimer of the boys' outfits. ;) I have a compromise with the boys. I pick what they wear outside the house and the boys pick their play clothes when we are at home.

2 comments:
What fun!!!
H knew when he was here what the apple thing was when he saw that in my drawer. How many 3 year old know what that is. :) Great job!!!
So glad you are feeling yourself!!
:) Great Momma!!!!!
Post a Comment