Monday, April 23, 2012

liTTle bRother'S room reveal {little bits}...

Yay! Little brother's room is finally together! Well, there are still a few more things that need done but like 90% done :)
I guess I hadn't mentioned it on here but, yes, we have picked his name but are waiting to announce it until he's born so I won't be showing the WHOLE room, just bits and pieces :). 

 Super soft blanket with his name! :)
 This frame is the same one I distressed and hung for Porter's birthday. I stapled burlap to the back and attached the letters of his name to the front. Could be my fav of the room. I dunno though, I have lots of favorites :)
 Swaddle wraps and blankets ready for a sweet baby!
 Of course we had to get a bucket like the other two boys. We have gotten more use out of a $6.47 bucket than I ever imagined!! The boys are always filling with toys and carrying them around not to mention, I don't buy gift bags for them. This is truly the all occasion bucket! ;)
 Little diaper things ready for him :)
 Thanks to the heads up from my sis in love, I scored a great bargain on this pottery barn kids diaper bag. Can't wait to use! :)
 big momma. Love having a little mirror in his room on the dresser :)

Right when you walk in are these liTTle bow ties. So adorable! These were the first present we received after announcing we were expecting another lil boy! (Thanks Aunt Kenlyn, Uncle Josh & boys!) and they are too adorable to keep in the closet! Every month I just put these on a lil onesie (they have a sticker back on them) and take his monthly picture! Adorable!!
 This bedding turned out just like I had pictured! (Thanks Mom & Granny!) Love the chevron :)

The little lovies both boys picked out...elephant & monkey :)
 Mobile...Love! 
(Thanks to Amy for making it with me when her & E came to visit!)
 Wall collage...I still can't reveal the whole thing but think it turned out well and is hung over the dresser!
Dresser before at goodwill.
 The dresser/changing table. Still looking for the right hardware.
 Dresser. Kit did this all and it turned out great!!
Chair we've always had in nursery. Just some new pillows.
So excited about these little shoes ;)

 The boys LOVE curious george ;)
Dresser filled with cute little boy things :)

4 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Oh it all looks so wonderful! :)

Embracing Every Moment said...

SO, SO handsome!!! BTW-when you're tired of that tote...you know who wants it..haha!! ;o) Great job & love all these pics!!! Under 30 days this week!!! Eek!!

Shana said...

YaY! I was hoping you had pics up to see after I got home :) It looks awesome! Can't wait for him to be here :)

A urora said...

It all looks great! Ready for a cute baby. :-)