- I can't believe how beautiful and warm it is out. It seems as though the summer is here to stay and I love it. Play clothes, dirt, water, walks & smoothies. love, love, love.
-Our walks will get interesting with 3 kids but Porter already doesn't ride in a stroller anymore. He's a 'big kid' too, don't ya know?! :)
- Porter transitioned to a toddler bed over a week ago now. I'm sure we'll have a set back where he realizes he can get out of bed and wander the room but... I thought Henry was easy. Annnnnd, I probably just jinxed myself! ha!
- I really can't wait to put the baby's room together.
-Who am I kidding. Forget about the nursery...I just can't wait to meet this sweet boy & see what he looks like! I have dreamed every hair color on the little guy and honestly, I just hope he HAS hair. Who cares if it's black, brown, blonde or red.
-I feel like I've been pregnant for 3 years. Because really, I pretty much have been! ha!
-I can't get enough of smoothies. Thankfully, I've made the switch from donuts to smoothies and that has definitely helped with stepping on the scales every two weeks! ;)
3 comments:
Had to chuckle about the hair comment. :) I remember that was Tim's thing, just not a bald baby when we had ours.
Kit was my hard one too. All ready been through it twice nothing new just wanted to hold the baby and move on with life with three. Not much longer!!
A beautiful family and three boys to grow up and protect you!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Hope you don't mind me sharing back.
pregnant for 3 years makes me laugh... just think of Grandma Dowell with 13 in 21 years? :-)
I'd be shocked if this baby was bald! lol
lol!!! I have NO desire to compete with Gma Dowell! ha!
Post a Comment