Friday, February 03, 2012

He is as big as...{An Eggplant}

**Updated**

Kit is gone this weekend for a men's conference so it's just me & my little men. Since Kit is leaving straight from work to the conference, we surprised him for lunch today to see him one last time and the boys put together a little goody bag for him too. 
So, when Kit gets back in town we'll definitely have to retake this picture because 1.) It was a little too sunny and windy and 2.) I didn't realize how this outfit looked! lol. I thought I was pulling it off but after looking at this picture....haha! I don't think so! ;)


24 weeks...YAY! Getting so excited to meet you little man!!

4 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

YAY! 24 Weeks!! Your still adorable! ;)

KellyandKenny said...

You look so great!!:) what is wrong the outfit? I think it looks good..

Kit*Grace said...

Thanks girls!!! Y'all are sweet!! :)

LauraSuz said...

I like the outfit too! You look great!