Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Weekend & Monday iPhone pics




H & I cuddling on the couch Friday night.


A Saturday morning donut run :)


Porter with bed head & chocolate donut face...a rare treat :)


Saturday was gorgeous and we spent most of the day outside playing!


Getting ready for church on Sunday morning, P would not take off the stethoscope. We were calling him Dr. Love since the boys look so handsome in their dress shirts.


Monday morning H and I spent a little time just cuddling in our bed. He enjoys talking to baby Mater and sang Jesus Loves Me and asked me all sorts of God about where God lives and what's his favorite foods, etc. love it!!!


I was going through Ps closet when I heard a panicked cry. I walked in the room to find H saying, "don't cry. You'll be alright. You're not stuck" lol. There was a Chapstick that had fallen & H convinced P to get it! Ha! :)


Someone is developing a love for books. Finally able to set with both boys in my lap (well all 3 really) and read. :). Love that!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

they look so big! those donuts look pretty good too :)