Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is having a great day :)
My day started off a little crazy. Today was a MOPS morning so getting out the door is also interesting. Sweet P is just like me and is NOT a morning person. He did not hold back at all showing his disgust for having to get out the door early :)
 But my day greatly improved when these beauties were sitting in the drivers seat awaiting me!

 Now we are home, the boys are down for naps, and I'm looking forward to a fun evening with all my Valentines.
I'm a lucky girl to be surround by so much sweetness!
When arranging my flowers after we got home I was telling Henry & Porter that getting a girl flowers is a very sweet thing to do. It's a nice way to show someone you love them. I told Henry that someday it would be a nice thing to buy flowers for a girl he likes and he said, "I'll buy you flowers, momma, you're a sweet girl!" Awww! :)
To think, next year we'll have another handsome Valentine around! 
Be still my beating heart!! :)

3 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
Cute!

Embracing Every Moment said...

Happy Valentines Day, Cad's South!! Enjoy the day with your handsome lil men!

mamaw and papaw said...

You are very blessed with the 3 handsome sweet ones you have and then to think it will soon be 4 sweet ones you can hold and admire!