Monday, November 21, 2011

His birthday.

Today is someone's birthday. And to Henry's confusion...no, it's not his. We've been talking about birthdays around here since we were planning Porter's and Henry can. not. wait to turn 3!!! But, I had to inform him we'd be having a little party and around the dinner table tonight and no, it wasn't his...yet. I didn't even have to heart to tell him that I have one before him too. Poor dude. He's the very last in our family...having to wait until December! ;) But, the promise of happy cake worked like a charm and he's SO excited! :)

But today, we celebrate Kit's birthday!! I'll post more pictures tomorrow after we have our dinner tonight.

Kit, we love you SO much and our so thankful for you!! You work very hard to provide for
us and we are so blessed to call you mine ( and ours!) ! You take great care of me and the boys and we can't wait to celebrate you tonight!!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

mamaw and papaw said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR YOUNGEST SON!
(you can always say you are younger than your sister and brother). :)
We are so thankful that God gave you to us and thankful to see what God has done in your life. You have a wonderful family He has given to you and it is a joy to watch you with them. Love you so much and wishing you a wonderful birthday.. Happy cake day!