Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving!

We enjoyed a nice, low key Thanksgiving here at home. While we missed being with everyone and seeing family, we greatly enjoyed starting some traditions with our own little family. I made all the fixins for the meal and instead of doing turkey...we chose steak. Yummy! Porter loved ALL the food and I think Henry's favorite was the sparkling grape juice! :). Hoping you and yours had a great Thanksgiving too!!

mesmorized by the macy's parade on TV
 Henry peeling apples for apple crisp.
 Me & H in the kitchen.
 Porter greatly enjoyed his thanksgiving meal.


3 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Looks like a great day!!! My fav is the last pic! Whoop!! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

Thank you for sharing your day with us in pictures!!!
We did miss you all!!
Still excited about the wonderful news!!! God is good!!!

LauraSuz said...

Um....am I reading that right?!?!?! Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!! That's so very exciting!!!!

What a great Thanksgiving!!