My parents were in town for a few days and as always, it goes by WAY TOO FAST! It seemed like we were on the go the whole time they were here but we all had alot of fun! We spent several hours in different antique stores, went to the zoo, did a little more antiquing, went to a helicopter easter egg drop (Henry was super impressed!!), colored eggs, made some cupcakes, organized my candlewick, hit the outlets and shopped a few more antiques! ;)
I figured I'd blog now while I have the chance...next week is looking busy so here ya go. I feel so bad that I didn't take any pictures of our visit with Mamaw & Aunt Shana a couple weeks ago but goodness...time just flies with visitors and I enjoy the company...I forget about pulling out the camera!!
Friday we all went to the zoo!
This elephant was putting on a show!
Waiting on the helicopter to drop some eggs!
The 4 of us! It's rare to have a picture all together...especially without using the timer on the camera! :)We did a little egg hunt in the backyard for Henry...he had a blast!
Look at both those looks...we are in trouble!
Never thought I'd see the day my dad would feed a baby a bottle. I think Porter has him wrapped around his finger! Those two had some good times together!
Zonked out Porter with Memaw...he sure loves his memaw!!
Coloring eggs...very intense! :)Henry is definately going to do something meticulous for a career when he gets older. He had the most fun opening eggs, sorting candy and money and lining the eggs back up. Kept him busy!!

1 comment:
I love H's focus. so cute! Looks like a good visit!
Post a Comment