Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blooper Reel...

This morning we got all dressed and ready and headed out the door to run some errands. I thought the boys looked so cute with their BIG BRO/little bro shirts on and of course didn't think about snapping a picture until after we got back home, after lunch and right before naptime. Which is...the WORST possible time to try to get a picture. It's not easy to get a picture around here of the two boys together but before nap is pretty much impossible {see below}... Here goes::

 Sat them in pine straw. Of course...I should have known...why sit here when we can play with the pinestraw?
 Gisele licking foreheards, H playing with pinestraw and P eating it. hmmm...
 They look like they really want their picture taken, huh?
 Moved up a few feet to grass. Henry is VERY concerned Porter grabbed a piece of grass..."THAT YUCKY PORTER...NO GRASS!"
 oopsy daisy, Porter takes a fall...
 "Porter...NO TOUCH NENERY!!!!"
 Suddenly it's so funny to pull each others shirts...
 Henry is over it...
"Just stop looking at her...if we both protest, she'll just have to give up..."

Yes, boys, you got me.  ha!!
I'm SO thankful for my life and these two boys.
Wouldn't.change.a.thing!!

6 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

LOL! that is great, grace!! way cute! :)

Shana said...

they are doing exactly what big bro and little bro's do :) thanks for the smile!

A urora said...

you're outnumbered... in a fun way!

mamaw and papaw said...

LOL :)Good group of pictures. Love them all.

LauraSuz said...

Oh my golly. I love it.

We're in the "Me" stage. If Annabel grabs something of MaryGrace's, MG automatically says, "Me! Me!". Oh motherhood. I love it!

mamaw and papaw said...

I just keep looking at this and laughing. What a cute, fun, and terrific group of pictures. I love the story you tell with them too.