Thursday, January 06, 2011

Weighing in at four months...


So, I have no idea what happened but I had it in my head that Porter's appt was on Friday, The 7th, and had it written down in three different places that way.

Thankfully, the pediatricians office called to confirm the appt last night...for today! :).
So, without further adieu...
Porter....
weighs...
18#11 ounces (90%)!!!
hahaha
I was laughing so hard when the nurse told me that!
Seriously blew our guesses out of the water!
:)
and
he was 25" long (50%).
We are so thankful for a good, healthy report.
It doesn't matter how chubby your thighs are, it still hurt Porter's little feelings to get shots.
Oh did he wail and stick out that lip.
He cried so hard...Henry started crying and he wasn't getting any shots!
Henry was yelling, "No, Charlie Browns....No, Charlie Browns!! It hurt Porter, no Porter!!
It was really sweet to see Henry so concerned about him brother!
He calls Shots "charlie browns" because the last time he got shots and his legs hurt for days after, Kit called where his shots where "Charlie Browns" because that was what kind of bandaid they gave him. So I guess Porter didn't get Charlie Browns today...instead he got Daffy Ducks!
:)

4 comments:

KellyandKenny said...

Grace that is so sweet of Henry,he's such great big brother. Wow I think Porter is an under fed baby he needs more food..haha

mamaw and papaw said...

Love the report on Porter. He is such a cutie!
Poor Henry, feeling so sad for Porter. They are such sweet little guys.

A urora said...

wow!

LauraSuz said...

That is really sweet about what Henry did!

GREAT to see you guys!